What Works Wednesday, an evening of artist-to-artist dialogue
Each month I host an informal evening of short artist presentations around a theme, followed by a peer discussion and conversation. These free events are called What Works Wednesdays and they are sponsored by Artist INC. I make a big pot of delicious soup with bread. Ideas and experiences are shared. Magic happens.
Location: 2016 Baltimore, #201
- Each What Works Wednesday has 2 artists give a 6-minute presentation. Pecha Kucha style is great but not required. The presentation is on the artists' work based on the theme given for that evening.
- The theme can be interpreted however you choose in your presentation, as long as it relates to your work as an artist.
- You can email me your presentation beforehand or bring on a flash drive. I have a monitor, speakers and computer to use.
- After each presentation, there will be a Q&A from your peer artists. The Q&As are the richest part of the evening as they inspire thoughtful dialogue and meaningful conversation.
- I make a big pot of soup, which is vegan and gluten free. (Let me know if you have any allergies or dislikes)
- An email is sent out through Artist INC about the event and people must register to attend as space is limited.
- The evening is full of good energy.
Hey artists! We look forward to you!
Please email a photo of you to email@example.com and fill out the info below:
Sponsored by Artist INC, connecting Kansas City artists of all disciplines to the tools, resources, and opportunities necessary to develop their entrepreneurial skills and strengthen their artistic practice.